We, the owners and associates of Courtyard Gardens, commit to build and maintain a bond of trust and loyalty between us. This will ensure our growth and stability as an enduring care facility, to better ourselves and our Courtyard family.
- Have a profound respect for one another, treating each other professionally and with integrity
- Communicate openly and honestly with each other
- Listen to each other’s concern and ideas with attentiveness
- Honor confidentiality and refrain from gossip
- Strive to be loyal by consistently giving our personal best to each other and our residents
- Be accountable for our actions
- Foster a fun and friendly workplace
In the event of a conflict, we agree to accept responsibility for our actions, be understanding of the other person’s concerns and to seek reconciliation-by:
- Having a loving attitude; Don’t go in anger
- Going first to that person; one-on-one
- Listening, non-defensively
- Forgiving and resolving
- Seeking, if necessary, a mutually agreed upon mediator and respecting the mediator’s solution
We pledge our support for this social contract and commit our personal efforts to uphold it in our daily interactions.